The holiday season is fast approaching! During this busy period, it may be more convenient for you to see event information on your subscriber dashboard, rather than in emails. The events listed on your subscriber dashboard will match your personal subscriber profile, just as those in the emails do. You can turn on the option to receive Conal emails again at any time.
If you would like to turn off email notifications for a while, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to your subscriber account. (If you do not remember your password, request a password reset by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link under the login on the home page.
- If you no longer remember your username, email Conal: email@example.com
- Click on the blue Subscriber dashboard button.
- Click on the “Edit my details and settings” button.
- Scroll down to the “Details” block and uncheck the “Receive newsletter” tickbox and the “Receive periodic event announcements” tickbox. Make sure that both boxes are uncheck if you do not want to receive any email from Conal.
- Once you have done this, click the “Update subscriber details” button at the bottom of the page.
You will still be able to see the list of events which match your person profile online by logging in to your subscriber profile and clicking on the “My custom event list” button.
Begin receiving alert emails again by logging in to your subscriber profile, and checking either or both of the “Receive newsletter?” and “Receive periodic event announcements?” buttons.